Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Text Animation Playing Around

I'm going to be straight with you: in the wake of finals month I have had a lot to do in a little time. I don't mean to push this class to the back, but my other classes and projects hold a lot of weight, unfortunately this one I've had to prioritize behind them. But today I turn in two final projects that will free me up immensely. My time on this project will speed up greatly henceforth,

Lately I've been just testing text animations to find "spacey" ones that fit the theme of time travel. Any suggestions for animations would be greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Will you have illustrations as well or just text? I like the theme of time travel and you can do a lot with it. I'd try to figure out why you're fascinated with time travel and try to interpret that into your concept. Maybe having some of your own writing like a poem or just a story could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool sound effect would work nicely to the movement of the type. like a WOOOSH or something. I think your idea is awesome! I can't wait to see the final result. You have great story telling abilities. Is that the typeface you decided on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The effect is reflective of travel and that adds nicely to the concept. Can't wait to see more of the content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love where this is going and I think the impact of the spoken word will really enhance the video in a major way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa,

    I like your background particle, and with your cute illustration it will definitely be fun.
    I know you have so much choice to choose for you type, this one looks fun and fit your illustration, but the sharp appearing of the type could be more cohesive to your illustration and type as a whole, I think it could work. I love your illustration and how much content building you put into your work. I can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete